How to understand whose time to stop in whipped cream? If, while whipping, you find that the circulation of the contents in the bowl has decreased, and the cream has turned into a fluffy mass that retains its shape well and does not spread, this means that it is time to stop. If this moment is missed, the cream will turn into butter. A product with a 33% fat content is whipped from 4 to 6 minutes, 38% fat content no more than 2 minutes.
What if the cream is not whipped to the desired consistency, but the mass is about to turn into butter? You just need to add a little new portion of cream (liquid), the mass must be gently mixed with a whisk by hand. At the end of whipping, you cannot turn off the mixer sharply; you need to gradually reduce the speed, thus reducing the speed of rotation of the blades. Other than that the Nitrous Whip is one site that sells discount price nitrous oxide cream chargers and other cream whipping equipment.
How to whip cream:
- The cream must be chilled.
- The product must be shaken well before use.
- Prepare a narrow bowl with high sides for whipping. A wide container is also suitable, but you will have to tilt it during operation so that the blades are completely immersed in the mass.
- At a time, you can whip no more than 300 ml of cream, it is better not to whip large volumes, but divide into several portions.
- Immersing the mixer blades in the cream, turn on the device at low speed, beat for 1-2 minutes at low speed, then gradually increasing the speed to the maximum and also gradually reducing.
- After 3 minutes, add sifted icing sugar, vanillin and continue to beat.
What Kind Of Cream Is Right?
How to choose a cream that is suitable for cream and whipping? Here are some important points:
The minimum fat content of cream is 30%. A less heavy cream will probably churn too, but the resulting cream will not hold its shape. The fatter the cream, the thicker the finished cream will be. But still, you should not buy too fatty product. Firstly, it can quickly turn into oil, and secondly, it is not useful for the figure.
- Buy only natural cream. Carefully study the composition of the product; it should not contain any additives such as thickeners, flavors, and so on.
- Be sure to pay attention to the expiration date. Better to buy the freshest cream than one that has already been in the store for several days. Sour cream simply won’t whip, but split into whey and curd flakes.Storage conditions are also important. So, in the store, the cream should be in the refrigerator, but not in the freezer.
As for the density, then, in fact, it does not play an important role. Of course, heavy cream will whip more easily and faster than liquid cream. But liquid ones are also quite suitable for butter cream.
Real housewives have long decided on the choice of frequently used products and purchase goods from certain manufacturers. Trial and error can be used to find the best cream. Buy products from different manufacturers, evaluate the results (it’s best to write them down), and then choose the best option.